- Education Department
The Department manages all programmes dealing with education of children, young mothers and girls in the community.
Our objectives are:
- To see young mothers and children access quality education
- Increase accessibility to job opportunities
- Increase their standard of living
The programmes include:
- Starfish Education Programme
It’s an education programme for young mothers and children going through normal schooling which is either Primary, secondary or tertiary institution. We have more than 145 students on the programme.
- Suubi Vocational Training Programme
It is a residential vocational training programme for young mothers which takes six months in either Special Cookery or Tailoring.
- Young mothers gatherings
Young mother’s gatherings are organized to continually educate and empower them to succeed in life.